Saturday, March 12, 2016

Change in Comment Policy

I've received a very large number of very rude, inappropriate comments lately.  They are always posted anonymously.  I delete them, they don't get posted, but I am just tired of dealing with them.  So I have change the comment policy. 

For now, in order to comment, you must have a Google account and post under that account.  This will allow me to identify, and block, specific commenters that repeatedly leave rude and inappropriate comments.

To all those that post appropriate, friendly comments, I apologize for the inconvenience.

2 comments:

  1. There's no inconvenience Kelly - you've got to be able to control the idiots in the world somehow.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It seems to be something bloggers have to deal with, at least some times. I know another blogger than ended up having to get the police involved after receiving some very scary threats in the comments of his blog - at least I have had to deal with that!

      Delete