Saturday, August 11, 2012

Some Kitty Pictures

I've been meaning to take a picture of Indigo so I could post it here, so today I finally got out my camera and attempted to take one.  It did not work.  Indigo refused to cooperate.  It is very cloudy and rainy here today, so it is dim inside my house.  That means that when I tried to snap a picture, the flash on the camera came on.  Apparently Indigo finds that little flash of light to be very scary.  As soon as it flashed, she fled.  That means all I got on camera was a blur.  I chased her around the house, trying several times, but each time, she ran.  She can be quite a brat.

I did, however, get a picture of Larry in his new favorite bed.  Have you noticed how cats will chose a favorite place to sleep and sleep there all day, every day, for a while?  Then they suddenly decide they don't like sleeping there anymore and find a new favorite place, never returning to the old favorite again.  Well, this is Larry's current favorite.  It's a box of clothes, waiting to be donated to the thrift store.  It's been sitting in my living room floor for about a week but he just discovered it yesterday.  He slept there all day yesterday and all day today.  Cute, huh?


Cayenne still loves to sleep on my old printer.  I had to move it to the center of the table it's on because yesterday and the day before that, both, she fell off it.  Not just off the printer, but off the table.  Landed on the floor, looking dazed and confused.  The printer was in the corner of the table.  So I moved the printer, hoping that if she falls off again, at least she won't fall so far.  She's cute, too, huh?


2 comments:

  1. My kitties do the same thing where they find a spot and sleep there for a few days and then move. If its soft, its good. I would love to be catlike sometimes! Cute kitties you have!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know! I often think how nice it would be to be a cat. The world would be full of nice soft beds and you'd never have trouble sleeping and people would pet you and tell you how cute you were and all you'd have to do is eat and sleep and poop. That's the life!

    ReplyDelete