Thursday, November 1, 2012

Shop and Support my Service Dog

For the month of November, you can order Quest protein bars, all sorts of nutrition products from Netrition.com, and anything at all from Amazon.com through the Bariatric Foodie website and a donation will be made to my service dog fund.  Nik Massie, author of Bariatric Foodie, has generously offered to help with my fundraising by donating revenue earned when people order products through her site.  So please take a moment to check it out, and consider starting your Christmas shopping online sometime this month.

1 comment:

  1. That is awesome! I just placed an order through BF's link to Amazon to buy 2 chocolate Nutritibiotic rice protein powders - I need it anyway and it's great to know that it helps with your fundraising efforts! I'm glad you are making progress!

    ReplyDelete