Friday, November 2, 2012

Thank You Ashland Road Animal Clinic

Ashland Road Animal Clinic (in Mansfield, Ohio) has offered free veterinary care for my service dog.  They are offering to provide all their services at no cost, with just a minimal cost for things like vaccines and medications. 

I was planning to talk to the vet I take my cats to and ask if they would be willing to offer a discount for Isaac.  I know some vets offer a discount for service dogs.  I think one person told me her vet gives her a 30% discount for her service dog.  It never occurred to me that anyone would be willing to provide free care.  And as you may know already, I spend a fortunate on veterinary care already, for my cats.

This is fantastic.  It will make caring for Isaac easier and more affordable for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment