Friday, July 5, 2013

Went to the Doggie Beach Yesterday

It was quite overcast, and I guess due to that and being the holiday, it was practically deserted.  There were only two other doggies there, which I liked.  The more crowded it is, the more likely it is that someone's dog is aggressive or doesn't get along well with others, and disagreements break out.

I got a picture of the beach, so you can see it.  See how the fence goes out into the water?  And then there are buoys that keep the dogs from swimming out too far.  But I haven't seen any dogs even go as far out as the buoys.  They mostly stick pretty close to shore.

It was starting to rain a little as we were leaving and by the time we got home, it was pouring.  Isaac was still wet from the lake, mind you.  But he did not want to get out of the car because it was raining.  I was standing there, holding the car door open, telling him, "Unload.  Unload.  Isaac, unload!"  And he was looking at me like I was a complete idiot, wanting him to get out in the rain.

No comments:

Post a Comment