Thursday, July 26, 2012

Update on My Service Dog

I still have not received an application for the K.I.S.S. service dog program.  I emailed the person about it last week and she said she hadn't mailed it yet but would do so then.  But if she did, I should have gotten it by now.  I emailed her back today to tell her I still hadn't received it.

I also never heard back from the Golden Retriever Rescue Resource, the rescue organization to which I had applied to adopt a dog, before I'd discovered the service dog program.  I emailed them again today, too, asking what's up.

I feel a little like I'm sitting in limbo.  I'm ready to get this show on the road and no one else seems in any hurry to do things like respond to emails!

2 comments:

  1. That is very frustrating. I'm sorry to hear that. I am having a similar experience applying for an interest free loan to pay the $4000 medical bill I have from RNY. Bank keeps telling me they mailed my loan appication and I didn't receive it and had to call. I then received it and filled it out and sent it but got a letter saying we didn[t receive it please confirm your interest in this loan. More calls and still in limbo. I want to scream!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You would think the bank would want your business, huh?

    The service dog lady emailed me back and said her mother was in the hospital and she was spending a lot of time at the hospital with her and had forgotten about the application but would get it in the mail to me soon. I hope so.

    ReplyDelete