Sunday, October 14, 2012

Thank You Lexington Presbyterian Church Deacons

The Women's Association of the Lexington Presbyterian Church donated some money for my service dog a while back, but yesterday I received another donation from the same church, this one on behalf of their Deacon's Fund.  I'm thrilled with their generosity.  The letter they enclosed with the check also said everyone there is praying for me, that we are able to raise the money needed (and I'm sure we will; if for some reason we did not raise enough or something happened that I did get end up getting a service dog, all donations would be returned) and that am able to receive my service dog soon, which I thought was very nice.

So far I have about $1500, so I have about $4500 to go.  I think I posted something a few weeks back saying I had more, but something fell through, which seems to happen occasionally.  If anyone is able or willing to help, please email me at poet_kelly at yahoo dot com for more info on how to donate - it doesn't have to be a large amount.  It can be just a dollar or two, seriously.  It all adds up.

No comments:

Post a Comment