Thursday, April 4, 2013

Isaac Made a Friend

That's not so surprising, when you consider the fact that Isaac loves everyone.

Yesterday, Isaac and I went to Hobby Lobby to buy some fabric.  I am making curtains for the living room window in my new apartment and Hobby Lobby had a bunch of calico prints on sale for 30% off.  I got some really neat fabric, by the way, with kitties on it.  See?

The woman that was cutting the fabric for me told me another customer with a service dog comes in there frequently and that she keeps doggie biscuits in her drawer for that dog.  She asked if she could give Isaac one.  Of course, I said yes. 

Isaac was very well behaved.  I told him to sit, and he did, and she asked him if he could shake hands, and he did.  I was very proud of him.  His tail was wagging like mad the whole time and I could just tell he wanted to jump on her and give her a big kiss, but he resisted the urge.  Good boy!

2 comments:

  1. I love that kitty print! It kind of looks like the fabric on a comfy blanket that my daughter made for me for Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have a fleece throw that has a kitty print on it that looks similar. I usually keep the throw on my couch, so they will match.

      Delete