Thursday, April 11, 2013

Want to Give Your Dog Some Healthy Treats and Support a Good Cause at the Same Time?

My peanut butter pumpkin dog treats are such a big hit with Isaac, I thought I'd offer to make some for your dog, too!  I'll use the proceeds to help finish paying for my service dog.

I can make them in either peanut butter pumpkin or peanut butter banana flavor.  The ingredients are simple: wheat flour, peanut butter, pumpkin or banana, a little bit of honey, and water.  If you keep your dog on a wheat-free or gluten-free diet, let me know and I can probably use a different type of flour. 

One batch makes enough treats to fill a quart-sized ziploc bag, which is what I will send them to you in (packaged in a box so they won't get crushed in the mail, of course).  I'm going to offer them for $7.99 per batch, which includes shipping costs.

Email me for more information or to order some for your doggie today at poet_kelly at yahoo dot com.

No comments:

Post a Comment