Friday, February 14, 2014

Cayenne Goes to the Vet Tomorrow

I decided I had to make her an appointment.  One of the tumors on her belly looks positively awful.  It is oozing bloody stuff and she keeps licking it and licking it.  The vet is probably going to give her antibiotics and one of those Elizabethan collars that make pets look like satellite dishes.  She will hate that.

I think her belly is bothering her a lot.  I don't think she is in terrible pain, but she is definitely uncomfortable.  She's still on the anti-inflammatory/pain medication but it doesn't seem to be giving her much relief.  She is eating well and still seems to enjoy being petted and brushed.  But she's uncomfortable.

I'm afraid of going to the vet.  I'm afraid of hearing there's not much else they can do for her.

No comments:

Post a Comment