Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Under the Table

Here's Isaac, snoozing away under the table at Pizza Hut.

He is so good at restaurants now.  He usually goes right under the table without me even telling him to.  But if not, he goes right under as soon as I tell him to.  I was rereading some of my blog posts from our early days together last night and remembering how Isaac used to try to sneak out from under the table in restaurants.  He hardly ever does that anymore.  And he used to get up frequently and I'd have to tell him to lie back down and he doesn't do that anymore, either.

Plus he's cute, isn't he?

Two elderly women walked past our table while we were at Pizza Hut and one of them asked me, "Is that a service dog?"  I said yes.  She told me he was a pretty dog.  Which he is.  Isaac slept through the whole discussion.

No comments:

Post a Comment