Wednesday, December 3, 2014

My Dog is Brilliant - Update on Training Retrievals with the Laser Light

Isaac and I have been working on using the laser light to point at things I want him to pick up for me and he is just the smartest dog ever.  He learns so quickly.  We spent the weekend working on it and then didn't even practice it at all yesterday, between going to the vet and me tutoring and just being really busy.  So I just now asked him to pick up a couple things and used the light to tell him what I wanted him to pick up and he did it right away.

I'm going to get someone to take a video of him doing it.  I can't really take the video myself because I only have two hands and my arms aren't long enough.  But I will post it as soon as I can get someone to do it for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment