Saturday, May 16, 2015

Isaac Gets His Eye Exam Tomorrow

Isaac is scheduled for his free eye exam tomorrow.  It only occurred to me today that they mentioned dilating his pupils for the exam and that that generally makes one particularly sensitive to light and that that might affect his ability to work for the rest of the day.  I don't know why I didn't think of that until now.  I also don't know why the receptionist at the veterinary opthamologist didn't tell me he wouldn't be able to work the rest of the day, because the exams are for service dogs, so you'd think that would be important to mention.  But they sure didn't.

I am scheduled to do a couple mystery shopping gigs after the eye exam but now I'm not sure if Isaac will be up to that or not.  I guess I'm just going to see how he seems afterward, plus I will ask the vet what he or she recommends.

3 comments:

  1. You are a great writer Thank you for sharing your daily adventures in your life and with your service dog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Foot note: I am in the process/wait list as to acquire a service dog. Your meaningful daily/weekly/monthly life experiences resonates possible future scenario's that I may have to deal with once I am matched with a service dog. Thank You Again
    Respectfully
    Allan

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much, Allan. And I hope you get your dog soon!

      Delete