Thursday, December 10, 2015

Isaac's Holiday Gift

Here's what Isaac is getting for the holidays.
It's a training kit to teach dogs to hunt for shed antlers.  I dunno if he'll learn to do it or not.  I hope so.  I think it would be fun.  He really likes finding bones when we go hiking.  Why not antlers?

He is not actually a big fan of antlers for chewing.  Apparently he is one of the few dogs in the world that doesn't like to chew on them.  But he could still hunt for them and enjoy finding them.  Then I can give them to friends that have dogs that actually like to chew on them.

2 comments:

  1. Hello Kelly, Issac and Wiskers
    When ever you might have a moment please check out my F.B. page (Thank you)

    https://www.facebook.com/allan.roderick.56

    ReplyDelete
  2. O geeze Luis, Thank you Kelly, Issac and Wiskers for checking out my F.B. page. I am most grateful. (thank you)
    Allan

    ReplyDelete