Monday, September 9, 2013

Went to the Dentist

I went to the dentist today.

The good news is that I really like the dentist.

The bad news is... well, just about everything else.

The root of the tooth that has the crown on it has fractured and cannot be repaired.  He was able to cement the crown back in place temporarily but I will need either a bridge or a dental implant (unless I want to have a big gap where one of my front teeth should go, which I do not want to have).  I think I will be going with the bridge since the implant would cost about twice as much.  The bridge is costly enough.  I am not sure how I will cover the full cost.  About have of it can go on my credit card.  But I do not have enough credit on that card for the full cost.  I am going to apply for a Care Credit account and hopefully that can cover the rest.

I am worn out and in pain and stressed out.

No comments:

Post a Comment