Tuesday, October 7, 2014

Started the Day with a Little Access Dispute

Walked into the lobby of my hotel for my free continental breakfast and an employee shouted at me from across the room "No dogs allowed in here!" I told him "He's a service dog so he is allowed." Mind you, Isaac was wearing his service dog vest, which is clearly marked "service dog."

Isaac apparently perceived the man as threatening because he was getting ready to bark at him. I could tell he was thinking about barking and I stopped him before he did, because if he started barking, then the guy would have a legitimate reason for demanding we leave.

The employee then demanded "What room are you in?" and glared at us while I ate my breakfast. I will be speaking to the manager as soon as they arrive.

No comments:

Post a Comment