I thought about making a list of New Year's Resolutions or goals or something. But I decided to just make a list of things I'm looking forward to in the new year, instead.
1. Camping with Isaac - yes, we plan to go camping this summer. I just bought a tent!
2. Some upcoming writing projects.
3. Increasing my Etsy business.
4. Possibly volunteering with The Trevor Project.
5. Canning a lot more of my own food next summer.
6. Foraging for/gathering wild food next summer and fall, including black raspberries, blackberries, mulberries, elderberries and black walnuts.
7. Continuing to get more connected with my spirituality and celebrating sabbats.
8. Doing a little traveling - I am hoping to go to Mammoth Cave and we'll see where else.
9. Doing a lot of training with Isaac.
10. Doing a lot of hiking with Isaac.