Wednesday, April 29, 2015

Busy Days

The last few days have been very busy.  Well, yesterday, not so much.  But Monday was, and again today.

Monday I had a bunch of errands to run, including a trip to the welfare office.  I had to go mystery shopping.  I got this gig as a mystery shopper and it's pretty cool.  So I had to go to a particular grocery store and buy a few things (for which I am reimbursed) and ask questions of employees in particular departments.  Then I had to tutor.  Then I had to go home and provide some data online about the  mystery shopping job and upload my receipt to prove I really did the job.

Isaac did great.  He had to do a down stay of about 40 minutes at the welfare office, then later we stopped at a McDonald's because I had a little time to kill before I could go mystery shopping because I had to do it between certain hours, so I had something to drink and did a little work on my laptop and he had to do another down stay of about 40 minutes more.  Then he had to do a longer down stay at the library while I tutored.  He would have a hard time doing so many long down stays every day, but he did great.

Yesterday I took him to the park and he ran around for a while and then swam in the lake for about a hour.  He swam a lot.  He loved it.  He was very worn out afterward, but he had a great time.

Today was another busy day.  I had an appointment this morning, had to come home and work on an article I needed to finish, then had an appointment with my psychiatrist, then went shopping for a new-to-me used car (did not have much luck, apparently there are not many options in my very limited price range), then came home and finished the article I'd been working on earlier.

Isaac did very well today, too.  Several down stays were required and he did just fine.

I am hoping we can have a nice walk tomorrow but I think it is supposed to rain.

No comments:

Post a Comment