Sunday, April 19, 2015

Outdoor Dining at Chipotle

Isaac loves outdoor dining. I don't mean he loves to eat outdoors, although I'm sure he would like that. He likes to eat anywhere.

I mean he loves when I dine outdoors. He much prefers lying outdoors while I eat to lying under a table in a restaurant.

Today we went to Chipotle and it was really hot inside the restaurant. I could see that Isaac was uncomfortable just waiting in line for our food. So we opted to eat outdoors.

He's not under the table, except for his head, because we were sitting at a really tiny table and the base of the table took up most of the space under it. But there was plenty of room for him to lie next to the table without being in anyone's way.

He watched some birds and sniffed the air for a bit before settling in for a snooze.

No comments:

Post a Comment