Dear Santa Paws,
I have been a very good doggie all year. Except for the seven or eight times I chased the deer (but they were not reindeer, I promise I wouldn't chase those), the three or four times I ate the cat's food, and the other day when I rolled in the mud. I just couldn't resist. But mostly I have been a good dog.
My mommy has been telling people I want treats, a treat dispensing ball, and some beef bones for Christmas and I would like all those things. If you are planning to bring them, please do. But there are some other things I really, really want. I made you a list.
1. Cat food. I know I shouldn't eat the cat's food but it smells so yummy. It smells and tastes a lot better than my kibble. So I would really like to have some cat food of my own.
2. Cat poop. I know my mommy doesn't like me to eat it but I don't know why. Like cat food, it smells and tastes yummy.
3. Cat barf. It's not quite as good as cat poop but I still like it a lot.
4. A kitty friend. The kitty we have does not like me even though I love her and have tried hard to be her friend. Can I please get another?
5. McDonald's bags. Sometimes I find these in the ditch alongside the road on walks and I love them. They are fun to sniff, to lick, to stick my head into, and to carry home with me. I especially love the ones with old French fries in the bottom. White Castle, Taco Bell and Burger King bags are also nice.
6. Mud in which to roll. Or poop. I like rolling in that, too. If it's not too much trouble, could you bring me some of each?
7. Hot dogs. They are the best food ever. I need a lot of them. Pretty please.
Isaac the Service Dog