Saturday, August 17, 2013

Fundraiser for Isaac

Remember a month or so ago when a local pastor came to meet with me to talk about holding a fundraiser for Isaac?

On Sunday, Sept. 22, Trinity United Methodist Church in Mt. Gilead, Ohio, will be having a fundraising lunch for Isaac. I don't have all the details yet but will post them when I can, probably sometime next week. For now, if you're within driving distance and are free that day, mark your calender! You can come and visit and enjoy a nice lunch and help finish paying for the cost of my service dog, or you can volunteer to help prepare and service lunch and/or clean up afterward. It'll be fun, you can play with a very friendly doggie, and it's a good cause.

Email me if you need more information, want directions, want to volunteer, or would like to make a donation.  poet_kelly at yahoo dot com

No comments:

Post a Comment