Thursday, August 29, 2013

What More Could You Want?


It is a gorgeous late summer day.  There is already a hint of fall in the air and the leaves on some of the trees are already starting to turn yellow.  I am at the dog park, sitting on a bench in the shade with my laptop, watching Isaac run around.  I am supposed to be writing an article about how to inspect your home for mold, but I am not really in the mood for that.

It is one of those days when I feel perfectly content with my life, one of those days I wish would happen more often.   Sure, back at my home, the bathroom needs cleaning, and yes, I just checked the balance in my bank account and I have about $10 to last me until next Tuesday when I get paid, but right here, right now, all seems right with the world.  What more could you possibly want than a sunny day with a pleasant breeze, a bench in the shade, and a delightfully happy dog?  Oh, and a large sugar free French vanilla iced coffee that only cost one dollar at McDonald’s?  Does life get any better than this?

No comments:

Post a Comment