Sunday, August 4, 2013

Sore Throat

I woke up this morning with a really sore throat.  I hate being sick.  It always triggers a lot of my PTSD stuff.

I'm frustrated because I have stuff I need to do today.  Like go to Meijer, without Isaac, to buy the stuff I was not able to buy yesterday.  And the store will be crowded and there is no way I can handle that when I am sick on top of everything else.  I'm tired and I just want to sleep.

Also... kitty litter is heavy.  Even the smallest container you can buy.  I have to figure out a way to get it home and into my apartment.  Hopefully without killing my back.

2 comments:

  1. Is there a neighbor you can ask to do this shopping for you? Such as the mother of the helpful little girl you mentioned? I'm sure if you explained the situation to her she would be willing to help. It sucks that you have to deal with this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ugh you don't need to be sick on top of it. I hope you feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete