Friday, May 9, 2014

Lazy Dog in Line

Today Isaac and I met a friend at Subway for lunch.  I slept most of the day yesterday because I wasn't feeling well, and slept most of this morning, as well, and Isaac was complaining of being bored and wanting to do something.  So we finally set off to run some errands and have lunch.

In the line at Subway, Isaac kept lying down.  Like he was so tired, so worn out, he couldn't even stand up while I ordered and then paid for my food.

The upside is, as soon as I send him under the table, he plopped over on his side and slept soundly until I was done with my lunch.

Whenever he does this in line, though, I always feel kind of self-conscious, like people must be thinking I work him so hard that he is exhausted.  They have no idea that he's been napping all morning!

No comments:

Post a Comment